Our eLearning course for the food industry
Manufacturing companies in the food industry are under constantly increasing pressure to meet the required quality standards. At the same time, consumer demands are increasing and the topics of food hygiene and food safety are becoming the focus of public interest.
This eLearning describes and explains the importance of compressed air preparation for the food production sector. The focus is on understanding the process chain with the individual procedures and the associated risks for the end product - the food.
In this video you will learn about the significant influence compressed air has on the production, processing and safety of food. We take a closer look at the use of compressed air in ice cream production and explain what producers should consider in order to avoid contamination of compressed air and the end product. We present relevant guidelines and standards and show what damage can be caused to consumers and companies by contaminated compressed air.
This video provides a first insight into our eLearning. Scroll down to register free of charge for the complete eLearning course.
- Video: What is the practice about?
- Compressed air is pressurized ambient air
- Direct / indirect product contact
Risk analysis and management systems
- DIN EN ISO 22000 - Food safety
- What does MOSH and MOAH mean?
- HACCP, CCP, PRP and oPRP
Compressed air quality
- Compressed air quality classes according to DIN 8573-1
- Compressed air specifications of the manufacturers
- Measurement technology
- Checklist for manufacturers and authorized experts
Quiz in order to test your knowledge
Certificate of completion
- Learning anywhere in the world, not restricted by time and setting.
- Effective e-Learning arrangement with clear learning targets.
- Interactive content with videos, real life examples in a gamified manner.
- Learning segments can be divided individually.
- Total learning time is approx. 2-3 hours.
- Compatible with any device and common browser.
How to register?
- The eLearning „Food & Beverage“ is usable free of charge via web browser.
- Click on the green button and set up your account in our BEKO Academy.
- Afterwards you will receive the activation and login data by e-mail.
- Your access will be granted for 3 months.
Attention, you will be redirected to an external page for registration!
With our knowledge and product portfolio, we can assist you to secure your compressed air quality and therefore prevent impairments with the product quality. Learn more about food safety, risk management, core food safety concepts and issues like HACCP, MOSH, MOAH.
Read our application reports "Compressed air in the food industry" and find out how companies have implemented compressed air efficiently and safely in their production.