* Refer to downloads for additional performance data: Product Folder
BEKOBLIZZ LC is used where compressed air is used for cooling or air conditioning. Cold compressed air generated with BEKOBLIZZ LC accelerates cooling processes and thereby increases cost-efficiency. Optimal cooling enables reduced cycle times and increased production, meaning that the amortisation period of a BEKOBLIZZ LC is often well below 12 months. The compressed air cooler is often used in thermal forming processes, where a transition from liquid to solid is executed and should be accelerated. Achieving smooth surfaces during the cooling process can also be a desired, additional result.
Utilising high-performance refrigeration technology means that the compressed air in the BEKOBLIZZ LC is reliably cooled down to + 5 °C . Any resulting condensate is discharged loss-free with an integrated BEKOMAT. The entire system concept is targeted towards significantly lower pressure losses, compressed air losses and energy consumption, which means that the operating costs contribute significantly to the low amortisation periods. The use of corrosion-free stainless steel plate heat exchangers guarantees long-term stable cooling results over many years. The refrigeration cycle is designed with high-quality pressure switches to ensure long-term, trouble-free operation. Cooling is executed as particularly economical, without the using CO2 or N2.
- Reduced cycle times via optimised cooling
- Short amortisation period
- Condensate discharge with BEKOMAT
- Very stable compressed air temperature even with fluctuating conditions
- Optimum protection for the refrigeration cycle with Danfoss pressure switches
- Overview of all operating statuses
- Maintenance and service information
|Minimum / maximum Inlet pressure||4 / 15 bar [g]|
|Airflow||12 – 720 m³/h|
|Maximum compressed air inlet temperature||+55 °C|
|Pressure dew point||< +5 °C|