The latest generation of the CLEARPOINT 3eco compressed air filter series has enabled us to improve our solutions for efficient compressed air filtration even more, we decreased the residual oil content by 10 times after the filter. The differential pressure can be simultaneously reduced by up to 50 % and the energy efficiency can therefore be considerably optimised. For these reasons we are very pleased to add our ECO-Label on this product.
Taking advantage of new material and production technologies as well as a flow-optimised, corrosion-protected housing design, CLEARPOINT 3eco provides safe and reliable filtration and a qualitative, improved compressed air with considerably reduced operating costs.
The particularly high separation performance makes it possible to fulfil every compressed air filtration requirement with just 3 degrees of filtration – C (Coarse), F (Fine) and S (Ultra-fine). The new 3eco-filter has of course also been validated by the independent IUTA Institute according to ISO 12500.
* In order to achieve Class 1.-.1, an additional active carbon filter and dust filter are generally required as the coalescence filter cannot retain the oil vapour.
The latest CLEARPOINT 3eco filter lowers the operating costs considerably even more when compared to the previous, already good, CLEARPOINT 3E filters. The annual energy savings are sometimes even higher than the purchasing price for the filter elements. They also increase the process safety and efficiency accordingly.
The graphic shows this for a filter with filtration grade S in size S040 with energy-optimized volume flow.
The considerable performance increase with the CLEARPOINT 3eco filters is made possible by utilising pioneering materials: An innovative open synthetic fleece (mesh) on the in- and outside of the filter media ensures the required rigidity for the various filter positions, without thereby reducing the filter surface area. The pioneering production processes by utilising Softpleat technology provide the optimum connection from many surfaces (important for particle deposition) and higher filter bed depths (ensures the deep filtration, especially for oil aerosols).
The latest generation of the CLEARPOINT 3eco compressed air filter series has enabled us to improve our solutions for compressed air filtration and be able to increase the deposition rate for oil aerosols by up to 10 fold. The differential pressure can be simultaneously reduced by up to 50 % and the energy efficiency can therefore be considerably optimised. For these reasons we are very pleased to add our ECO-Label on this product.
On our YouTube channel you will find more videos about our company, compressed air preparation and measuring technology.
For the production of compressed air of ISO 8573 quality class 1, most operators use activated-carbon adsorbers that remove oil molecules from the compressed air by means of adsorption. As activated carbon also absorbs water vapour, it can be quickly spent, especially where the air contains quite a lot of water vapour. At this point, the activated-carbon adsorber is no longer able to take up oil molecules, so that the concentration in the downstream compressed air exceeds the limit for quality class 1 (> 0.01 mg/m³). For long service lives and consistent low residual oil contents, the compressed air must therefore be dried before it enters the activated carbon.
All filters consist of a filter housing and a filter element. Depending on the structural conditions and the respective volume flow, the filter housings are connected to the pipeline via a thread or flange filter.
Threaded filters are integrated directly into the compressed air line. This can be done directly after the compressor or at the branch of a separate supply line or directly before an application. Often several thread filters are combined to achieve the desired specification step by step via step filtration. Threaded filters are available for a wide range of pressure stages.
Flange filters are used for particularly large volume flows and correspondingly large compressed air lines. They are connected to the compressed air line by a flange and can be mounted on the wall or on the floor. Here, too, there are different filtration degrees and pressure stages.
- Efficient filtration between 30 % and 130 % for the energy-optimised volume flows
- Up to 30 % higher volume flow
- Simple, safe and space-saving connection for multiple filters
- Performance range from 35 to 3,120 m³/h at 7 bar
- Quick and easy to use wall fixing (optional)
- Multiple filter stages save space and are simple to assemble
- Flow efficient air intake for the lowest possible pressure losses. Simple and rapid filter element exchange with Push-Fit-Design
- Double-implemented trapezoidal thread for quick and secure assembly for the 16 bar version
- Secured slide feed prevents inadvertent opening under pressure
- Corrosion protected housing made of anodised, sea water resistant aluminium
- Connection possibility for condensate discharge
- Integrated key aid (external hexagonal) for easy opening of the housing
- Service-friendly filter element interchange via the upper blank flange
- Simple installation with two same-height compressed air connections
- The optional differential pressure gauge indicates directly whether the filter unit must be exchanged – ideal to retain the energy costs at a low level
- The large surface area of the filter element reduces the air speed to energy-economic values
- High-quality surface protection by utilising high-temperature galvanising on the inside and paint on the outside
- The flange filter can be anchored not only within the pipeline but also on the floor with adjusting feet
Reduce operating costs through the optimum timing for changing filter elements
When is the right time, how do I recognize a clogged filter and which filter element do I need?
Answers to these questions can be found on our page on filter change!
I want to know more about it!
|Connection (in inches)||3/8 (1/2)||1/2||1/2||3/4 (1)||1||1||1 1/2 (2)||1 1/2 (2)||2||2||2||2 1/2 (3)||2 1/2 (3)||3||3|
|Volume flow 7 bar (m3/h)*||35||65||100||150||200||250||320||420||600||780||1020||1300||1620||1940||2400|
|Category according to PED 2014/68/EU, Fluid Group 2||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||I||II||II||II||II||II||II|
*Volume Flow is also relative to saturation and filter degree
|HP50 S040||HP50 S050||HP50 S055||HP50 S075||HP50 M010||HP50 M012||HP50 M015||HP50 M018||HP50 M020||HP50 M022||HP50 M023|
|Connection (in inches)||3/8 (1/2)*||1/2||1/2||3/4 (1)*||1||1||1 1/2 (2)*||1 1/2 (2)*||2||2||2|
|Volume flow rate 50 bar [g]*[m³/h]||130||210||370||490||660||790||1050||1380||1900||2700||3500|
|Category according to PED 2014/68/EU Fluid group 2||-||-||-||-||I||I||I||I||I||II||II|
|Oil aerosoldeposition rate||Inlet concentration (mg/ m3)||Outlet concentration (mg/m3)||Particle deposition||Particle size||Class according to ISO 8573-1|
|Coarse Filter C||84.00 %||30||≤5||99.00 %||2.0-5.0 μm||4.-.4|
|Fine Filter F||99.50 %||10||0.05||99.83 %||0.5-2.0 μm||2.-.2|
|Ultra-fine Filter S||99.95 %||10||0.005||99.98 %||0.1-0.5 μm||1.-.2|
You miss something here in the download area? We're here to help, just let us know: