The latest generation of the CLEARPOINT 3eco compressed air filter series has enabled us to improve our solutions for efficient compressed air filtration even more, we decreased the residual oil content by 10 times after the filter. The differential pressure can be simultaneously reduced by up to 50 % and the energy efficiency can therefore be considerably optimised. For these reasons we are very pleased to add our ECO-Label on this product.
Taking advantage of new material and production technologies as well as a flow-optimised, corrosion-protected housing design, CLEARPOINT 3eco provides safe and reliable filtration and a qualitative, improved compressed air with considerably reduced operating costs.
The particularly high separation performance makes it possible to fulfil every compressed air filtration requirement with just 3 degrees of filtration – C (Coarse), F (Fine) and S (Ultra-fine). The new 3eco-filter has of course also been validated by the independent IUTA Institute according to ISO 12500.
The latest CLEARPOINT 3eco filter lowers the operating costs considerably even more when compared to the previous, already good, CLEARPOINT 3E filters. The annual energy savings are sometimes even higher than the purchasing price for the filter elements. They also increase the process safety and efficiency accordingly.
The graphic shows this for a filter with filtration grade S in size S040 with energy-optimized volume flow.
The considerable performance increase with the CLEARPOINT 3eco filters is made possible by utilising pioneering materials: An innovative open synthetic fleece (mesh) on the in- and outside of the filter media ensures the required rigidity for the various filter positions, without thereby reducing the filter surface area. The pioneering production processes by utilising Softpleat technology provide the optimum connection from many surfaces (important for particle deposition) and higher filter bed depths (ensures the deep filtration, especially for oil aerosols).
The latest generation of the CLEARPOINT 3eco compressed air filter series has enabled us to improve our solutions for compressed air filtration and be able to increase the deposition rate for oil aerosols by up to 10 fold. The differential pressure can be simultaneously reduced by up to 50 % and the energy efficiency can therefore be considerably optimised. For these reasons we are very pleased to add our ECO-Label on this product.
On our YouTube channel you will find more videos about our company, compressed air preparation and measuring technology.
- Efficient filtration between 30 % and 130 % for the energy-optimised volume flows
- Up to 30 % higher volume flow
- Simple, safe and space-saving connection for multiple filters
- Performance range from 35 to 3,120 m³/h at 7 bar
- Quick and easy to use wall fixing (optional)
- Multiple filter stages save space and are simple to assemble
- Flow efficient air intake for the lowest possible pressure losses. Simple and rapid filter element exchange with Push-Fit-Design
- Double-implemented trapezoidal thread for quick and secure assembly for the 16 bar version
- Secured slide feed prevents inadvertent opening under pressure
- Corrosion protected housing made of anodised, sea water resistant aluminium
- Connection possibility for condensate discharge
- Integrated key aid (external hexagonal) for easy opening of the housing
- Service-friendly filter element interchange via the upper blank flange
- Simple installation with two same-height compressed air connections
- The optional differential pressure gauge indicates directly whether the filter unit must be exchanged – ideal to retain the energy costs at a low level
- The large surface area of the filter element reduces the air speed to energy-economic values
- High-quality surface protection by utilising high-temperature galvanising on the inside and paint on the outside
- The flange filter can be anchored not only within the pipeline but also on the floor with adjusting feet
Further advantages result from the connection with the electronic level-regulated BEKOMAT 20 FM condensate drain off, which was specially designed for use with CLEARPOINT: in addition to the reliable dissipation e.g. the integrated filter status monitoring and the forwarding on for malfunction and fault indications.
You miss something here in the download area? We're here to help, just let us know: